Adison is feeling sick. We are not sure with what but she is running a fever and taking lots of naps. She is not much of a napper so I am pretty sure she is not feeling well. Today Jack decided to take a nap with her. She was so happy that he stayed there and slept with her.

Jack's profile. I was going to go on and on about how cute, cuddly and sweet Jack is but he is in trouble right now. House training was going so well and I was so excited with how quickly he was training. Then today came and he officially has been given an F for the day, he has gone inside more times than outside today - so not good! I have been crying, he has been whimpering and if the kids weren't so attached I would be thinking about finding him a new owner.

No comments:
Post a Comment