Me and the kids have spent the last few days at my Mom's. This is finals week for Ryan for a Summer class he was taking and he needed some piece and quiet to study. It was a last minute decision to head to moms but I am glad we went because we had some fun. We watched several movies (Transformers and King Arthur) and the kids were spoiled with some cable TV cartoons. I took the kids out to eat and let them play in the play area for hours and then did some shopping. The best part of the visit was playing card games. We played some Uno, Skip-Bo and Golf. We just were so goofy and silly and the kids had such a hard time settling down for bed. I finished my current book - Peony In Love - and will be starting a new one soon. Now I am back home looking at the huge mess I call my home. I better get to work on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment