Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Peony In Love - Finished




Well I finally finished Peony in love. This took me longer to read them then usual. The last book I read was Hunger Games and the book moved so quickly and I was glued to it. I finished that one in a day and a half. This one took me almost a week. It was a good book and I am glad that my Mom recommended it to me. However, it moved a little too slowly for me and I almost didn't finish it. I just couldn't figure out how it could have a happy ending - and I like happy endings. I never look forward into a book so I made Mom tell me a few things that happened to ensure the happy ending would be there for me. So I finished it last night (at 1:30 in the morning). I did enjoy learning about the different culture and it was inciteful, but I did find myself skipping paragraphs that were pure description of the area. Now what will my next book be??

No comments:

Post a Comment