Monday, September 14, 2009

It has been awhile since my last post so I need to play Catch up.
Here is Adison in her cute new school outfit. Today she met her new preschool teacher.
Adison actually missed the first day of school due to her Great Grandpa's funeral. So her first day of school was on a Friday. She goes to school with her cousing Lacey. On Adison's first day of school we walked there with Lacey. They are both so excited.



This weekend we added a new member to our family. This is our new puppy Jack! He is so cute and just loves to cuddle. However, I am getting nothing done around here since I am on constant potty watch. I can't wait until he is housebroken!


Jack liked to take lots of naps. Being a little puppy is hard work.






1 comment:

  1. Great pictures!! Lacey sain on Friday "I didn't play with any of the boys. I only played with Adison!"

    ReplyDelete